Race Day Information
- Bag pickup starts at 6AM at the Stanford City Pool, where the race will finish. A bus will be provided to transport running participants to the race start.
- Bikers will need to make transportation arrangements to get their bikes to exchange point.
- All Bikers must wear a helmet.
- Water Stations will be available along the way
- Porta potties will be at the start and exchange point.
- During the race, you will cross a major highway. An officer will be stationed at this point to inform you when it is safe to cross. Please wait for the Officer's signal before crossing the highway.
- Bikers and Runners will travel on the left side of the road (facing traffic) unless otherwise designated. Please stay on the road at all times except at designated exchange points. Please watch for traffic and use caution if/when you encounter any livestock or livestock guard dogs.
- Walkers are welcome but please leave your furry friends at home.
- Drinks, fruit and baked goods will be provided after the race.
- The pool locker rooms/showers will be available.
- The city park is also open to tent campers.
- There will also be a 1 mile Bull Fun Run to follow the half marathon at approximately 9:30am.
The Bull Run Half Marathon & Bike is for the single runner, single biker or for a team or a duathlon. Registration is available through the day of the event.